High School Internship
Thank you for your interest in this Harvard Student Agencies internship!
HSA is an entirely student-run business at Harvard College, the largest of its kind in the world. HSA Tutoring is a rapidly growing agency that matches Harvard undergrads as tutors for high school and middle school aged students. Learn more about our agency and meet the managers!
If you are a current high school student interested in building your business skills and marketing chops, the HSA Tutoring Marketing Internship may be a great fit for you.
Your benefits include:
- Sales commission: $$$$ for your hard work, plus fun HSA swag!
- One-on-one mentorship from an assigned Harvard Student Agencies manager, who is a current Harvard undergrad
- Access to a wide network of top Harvard students and budding entrepreneurs
- Training in marketing research, customer service, and fundamental business skills
- Experience in a self-starting marketing position that is relevant and useful for a variety of future careers
Your responsibilities as a high school intern would include:
- Customer acquisition: Reaching out to high schoolers at your school and in your area
- Marketing: Helping with market research to identify untapped customers, developing new flyers and materials for publicity campaigns
- Brand building: be the face of HSA Tutoring to our students and customers
- Can work remotely, but must communicate well through email
No prior experience necessary - what we are looking for are motivated, excited, and responsible students.
Please complete the following application and we will be in touch to set up an phone interview! If you have any questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com